Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser for this purpose.
Most of today’s browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user if each cookie should be accepted.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility of specifying better which cookies have to be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
• For more information about Chrome Browser click here.
• For more information about Explorer Browser click here.
• For more information about Firefox Browser click here.
• For more information about Safari Browser click here.
However, keep in mind that if you delete the detailed cookies, your browsing of the page may be affected.
The cookies used on this site are those exclusively necessary to offer our services to our customers, such as the registration and identification of the user, shopping cart or analysis of the user’s web browsing, committing us not to use this information collected for any other purpose.